Sunday, August 27, 2006

Not The Road Less Travelled

Hola,
I hope all of you are well. Me, I'm beyond exhausted as I have come home from doing 4 games in less than 48 hours... all out of town. I put a boat-load of miles on my car. Yep, my insane broadcasting schedule has kicked into high gear. My schedule this coming week is nuts. But for some strange reason, I'm looking forward to it... As Mick Jagger said so eloquently: "I know it's only rock-n-roll... BUT I LIKE IT!!!" When I got home I sat down on my couch, ready to watch the news on TV. I started to watch the TV screen (hint: the TV was NOT turned on) and the next thing I knew, I woke up and the sun had gone down. I was toast. I woke up and decided to surf online and saw about the horror of the Comair plane crash. Ugh, that was very sad to see. I don't know how far that is from you JXN, but with the base of news reporting coming from Lexington, I'm guessing that it's pretty close to your neighborhood. Speaking of news reporting, I'm glad to see that the two Fox News guys were freed... Other random thoughts... My nephew was the happiest kid on planet earth. I gave him my old laptop to use for college. He thinks I'm okay now... He still won't help me move my old refrigerator out to be tossed, but he'll take the laptop to make the most of it... gotta love those kids... someone has to... My sister Lou went through her first week of chemotherapy for leukemia. She's battling hard and I'm hopeful that she'll pull through. We'll see how it goes...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well it's about 70 miles from me but when you are 30 miles from the nearest Wal-mart, 70 miles isn't far ;) There were a couple on it that were related to some people we know :(

Maggs said...

Hiya Mik. Just checking in.

Anonymous said...

Exhaustion. Is there any other state of being?