Sunday, April 02, 2006

We Made It to the Final Four...

We are in the semi-finals...

I am stunned. We battled and hung on to beat the Twin Cities 4-3. We almost gave it away (it was tied at 3-3) but scored with only three minutes to go in the game. The team went bezerk. The fans that came went absolutely nuts. I celebrated the only way an old guy like me knows how to... I went back to the hotel and fell asleep... But now comes the EVEN HARDER part. We have to battle the Minnesota Ice Hawks in the semi-finals. I got to watch these guys and boy are they good. But the same was said of Twin Cities... and that is true also. In fact, Twin Cities qualified for the final four as a wild card even though we beat them. I'm more nervous than I have ever been. BUT, only two wins away from a ring... wow, I can only leave it in God's hands...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! I was gone again yesterday :( We went to pick Virgie up. Anyhoo......this is so awesome! Youg guys just keep winning!