Thursday, April 20, 2006

Trudging Forward...

I'm alive again...
Yeah, I was really down in the dumps on Tuesday. I dunno. I just didn't want to talk to anybody or do anything but when I started writing, I kept going and the rest is on here. But that was just a moment in time and now with some sleep and getting back into the Word. I've been feeling a bit better over the last few days. Now that's not to say that I haven't gotten a few surprises thrown at me to keep things interesting. Oh let's see, getting the $277 water bill after the pipes burst in March. I wanted to crawl under a rock. I still have a lot to do to my Dad's place... I'm looking forward to unloading it. I won't see a dime probably but I will be happy once it's gone. I've got so much crap going on... but life should be getting better. I'm going with the women's football team on Saturday to Milwaukee to play the Momentum at 8pm ET on the same site that I did the Cherokee hockey broadcasts on... http://cherokee.totalink.net I'm supposed to ride the bus with the team but I'm thinking about driving to South Bend early Saturday morning and catching the Notre Dame spring football game... we'll see what happens...

2 comments:

The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

Glad you are feeling better. One step at a time!
Blessings.
K+

Saima said...

Just popping by...sorry haven't visited here for a while. Huggs!