Sunday, June 08, 2008

Just Winging It...

Hey folks,
Sorry it's been a while since my last entry. Lots going on with yours truly. Keeping busy mostly. Was a little under the weather and then my car had a little hiccup but I feel better and the car got fixed so I'm out and about again. Down to one more game left with the women's football team. I like the girls and the coaches both as they are pretty cool people. But I'm tired of sitting through such lopsided losses. The last couple were pretty tough. 76-0 and 41-0... I've got 2 weeks till the last game of the season and then I'm free. woo-hoo! I went and visited my sisters yesterday and of course I was put to work for a little bit. They asked me to put in the air conditioners in the windows so I said sure since it was no big deal. It's been pretty hot around my neck of the woods lately so I can appreciate the desire to remain cool. The breeze off of the lake where I live has helped in dealing with the summer heat. No complaints from me about the temps though. Everybody and their brother come out to the beach and walk along the pier so it's nice to see that there are people who enjoy the water and have fun doing the little things.


P.S. Um, I'm not going to say much about the Red Wings winning the Stanley Cup, but to simply say a big YEAH BABY!!!

P.S.S. That's Red Wing team captain Nick Lidstrom carrying the Stanley Cup in the parade in downtown Detroit where over a million people came out to see their champs... oh by the way, did I mention they won the cup??? YEAH BABY!!!

No comments: