Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Well, so much for the Blue Grass...

UK lost (read: they gave away) a game they should have won, in losing to eventual NCAA champ UConn by one point... This really had my gal pal feeling a little bummed. But to give you an idea where her mind is... We watched the game together last Saturday night after she had been in a wedding of one of her cousins. The wedding was over by 8:30 (didn't have a long reception) and my beloved got changed and we hurried home so that we could be there by tip-off. Now she was a little bummed at the outcome. But forever the optimist, my much better half looks at me square in the eye, and with the biggest smile says "oh well, at least we beat Ohio State!" ... I really love that woman... drives me crazy sometimes but I love that woman...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd be a lot more crazy if you didn't have her ;o.