Monday, March 28, 2011

Feeling Blue... and happily so!




So,the great battle of OSU and UK completed and UK upset the number one team in all the land, I have to deal with the gal pal reminding how great her team is... I don't mind though. I text her during the game and told her that I was pulling for UK. She was so happy when UK won in what was arguably the best game of the tournament so far. Then yesterday, UK struck down North Carolina and advanced to the final four... This has made my better half sooooooooo delirious with the thought of another championship dancing around in her head. I have to admit that I'm happy too. Namely cause she's a happy camper right now because her team wasn't expected to do what they're doing in this tournament. Plus I'm a Kentucky fan now too. Keeps the peace that way...lol...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus I'm a Kentucky fan now too. Keeps the peace that way

You are a SMART man. ~Mary

Ken Riches said...

Tough loss tonight, but at least they made it to the final four.