Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Go Blue? Really?

We're only half way through the week and already I'm ready to go nuts... people wanting to strangle each other and it's just been a hectic week. But just when I think that I'm coming apart at the seems... I am reminded of why I am an Ohio State fan. I work in Ohio but live in Michigan. There's always the back and forth between the fans. Lately its been the Buckeyes who've been getting taken to the woodshed. But once in a while, I have a moment where I can say "must be a Michigan fan" and I get a gem like this come across my path...

Caller: "I was wondering if you guys have a website to go to so that I can see what kind of jobs you have?"
The caller is given the website to check on employment opportunities...
Caller: "okay that's fine but will it work for me here Michigan? Can I get to the website from up here?"
um... uhhh... (the sound of scratching head)

again, you can't make stuff up like this!

Gotta love them Michigan fans... or not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's recently taken too much Benadryl...

salemslot9 said...

GO SPARTANS!!!