Saturday, April 03, 2010

I'll Be Home For Easter....

Well, first things first. Happy Easter everyone. He has risen!
The last few weeks have been like Good Friday... Tough, painful, overall pretty lousy. But we endure. And we keep our faith... and before you know it, Sunday comes and He rose. And for me, things are improving, and I feel joy, gratitude, and somewhere in all the chaos, I feel a little bit of peace. Don't know why. But I know that things will work themselves out. He heard my prayers. He heard the prayers of the folks here that read this goofy little part of the world that is me. I can never thank Him enough. I can't thank you folks enough for you prayers. Both of the sisters are back home. Terri is weak, but wants to cook for Easter Sunday. Typical Terri. Lou just got home on Good Friday. Still a little confused, but nowhere near what she experienced while in the hospital. She is so happy to be home. Me, I'm ready to collapse, but i'm glad that we're here to celebrate some wonderful things. He has Risen. My eyes are heavy as I type this, but I wanted to update and express some gratitude because even when things are tough like on Good Friday, we gotta remember that Sunday is coming... Oh and by the way, did I mention: HE HAS RISEN!!

4 comments:

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

He is risen is like the ultimate happy thought. (((Mik))) May this be a time of revival for you and yours, spiritual and physical.

Helen said...

I am glad that your sisters are doing better. I hope all of you have a very Happy Easter. Yes, He is risen. Helen

Joann said...

I'm so sorry that I haven't been reading blogs lately, I've totally missed it. I'm glad that your sisters are both home, though... I pray for a Blessed Easter for you all.

He is Risen!!!!!!!!

Ken Riches said...

Good news, glad they are both home. Hope you have a great Easter.