Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Highlights of the holiday...



what's a guy to do when he's got a girl who is WAY out of his league? Simple: just love her like crazy and never let her go.... A couple of pics from when the gal pal came over on the July 4th holiday and spent the day with me at our garage sale. Well, the garage sale at my place. My gal pal had stuff to sell. Her mom had stuff to sell. My sister had stuff to sell. My sister's boys had stuff to sell. My sister's best friend had stuff to sell. EVERYONE had stuff to sell at the garage sale... Everyone but ME... go figure! But being the congenial (if not exhausted) host, I endured all day long. And I do mean ALL DAY...lol But my gal pal was right there with me. She is simply the best and most wonderful human being on planet earth. Have a good week everybody...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll even sit around at a garage sale WITH NOTHING TO SELL to be with your love. Oh, you have it bad.
I hate garage sales lol.
~Mary

Lynne said...

I'm anxious to see the day when the guy figures out what he needs to do is buy the love of his life an engagement ring, lol. Not rushing you, but I am happy for you and your gal pal. You can tell there's a genuine affection between you both. God Bless!

Ken Riches said...

Even after the cleaning, you could find nothing to sell, for shame :o)

Joann said...

YEP!! You're in LOVE!! LOL!! You two look great together!!